Award-winning Gibraltar offers extensive conference event spaces with sophisticated, contemporary accommodation set in an idyllic country landscape. A picturesque golf course, day spa, leisure centre and Harveys bar and dining has earned Gibraltar a reputation as a premium event destination. The 420m2 Ballroom, with panoramic windows overlooking manicured gardens towards Mount Gibraltar, is the largest function venue in the Southern Highlands. There are six additional meeting and conference spaces including an incredible Gallery with soaring floor to ceiling windows.
Gibraltar is located an easy 90 minute drive from Sydney and Canberra and only minutes from the Bowral town centre and train station in the Southern Highlands. Nestled on a beautiful 100 acre property, Gibraltar has 76 well-appointed, luxury rooms and suites reflecting a modern, contemporary style.
At a glance
• 76 generously sized accommodation rooms: 42 balcony rooms, 30 twin rooms with 2 x queen size beds & several with spas
• 7 light, spacious and air-conditioned meeting rooms and a variety of breakout areas
• On-site audiovisual facilities and technician
• On-site team building activities
• Hotel restaurant catering to full a la carte & group menus
• Private dining rooms available upon request
• Guest bar & terrace
• High-speed wireless broadband