Gibraltar is the first choice in the Southern Highlands for meetings and events, with everything you need under one roof. You love staying here as a guest and you’ll really love coming to work from here for a few days. Modern conference facilities are complemented by resort-style accommodation and in-house restaurant and bar dining. Gibraltar has multiple conference spaces and unique breakout rooms.
The 420m2 Ballroom, with panoramic windows overlooking the greens towards Mount Gibraltar, is the largest function venue in the Southern Highlands. There are six additional meeting and conference spaces including an incredible Gallery with soaring floor to ceiling windows. For more information call our Conference Team on 02 4862 8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find more information on our spaces, onsite activities including corporate team building, capacity and a Floorplan here.
The details . Gibraltar is located an easy 90 minute drive from Sydney and Canberra and only minutes from the Bowral town centre and train station in the Southern Highlands. Nestled on an beautiful 100 acre property with views to Mount Gibraltar, an 18 hole golf course and manicured gardens, Gibraltar has 76 well-appointed, luxury rooms and suites reflecting a modern, contemporary style.
At a glance:
• 76 generously sized accommodation rooms: 42 balcony rooms, 30 twin rooms with 2 x queen size beds & several with spas
• 7 light, spacious and air-conditioned meeting rooms and a variety of breakout areas
• On-site audiovisual facilities and technician
• On-site team building activities
• Hotel restaurant catering to full a la carte & group menus
• Private dining rooms available upon request
• Guest bar & terrace
• High-speed wireless broadband